Sunday, September 13, 2015

Just the Ticket

As I transition back to school. . . perhaps my last year teaching. . . I can't help but smile about the things I got to do at the end of this summer.  With who-knows-what degree of patience, my brother Bob agreed to take me and Margaret out fishing.  I make no claims to veteran status, but I imagine I wouldn't sound too boastful if I admitted to hauling in the occasional 4-inch sunfish, and a smelt or two.  No sweat. . . literally.

I'm a learner.  In future posts I will humbly offer up that which I have learned, both about fishing and about Bob the Fisherman.  But for now, I just wanted to share a video.

Lake Attitash with Bob YouTube video


 And, then, a week later, BAM!  A fish!  (It only took me two Saturdays to achieve success.)


And another video capturing the tranquility of Lake Attitash:
Lake Attitash August 2015

2 comments:

  1. I always liked fishing. Casting the line, reeling it in. I just didn't like catching. I do not like to touch fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day on the lake. Lake Attitash, although no fish caught, still a tranquil day. Oh wait a minute, I did catch one! - Bob

    ReplyDelete