Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer 2012

Nearing the end of summer 2012, it's time to take stock of what has been going on.  I must say that it has been a blissful several weeks.  So what if once again I didn't accomplish even a half of what I had on my "to-do" list.  The weather has been great, I was able to mentally disconnect (from that other life I lead for ten months), vacation in Stark NH was all I could hope for, and our wall/patio/walkway project finally happened.  So, some photos are needed here to capture the times.

Hardscape/Landscape Project, a big part of which was completed by Mass Stone, specifically Fernandez - master mason with a small & compact body but an enormous heart, Erick - indefatigable and oh-so-sweet-and-gentle, and Paolo, diplomatic supervisor and task-master:







I do love my container plants:




And, of course I've been productive creatively for Joy Handbags and for friends & family:


my first-ever attempt at eye-splicing:



I'll call this next creation the "Vickie Bag", intended for someone called Vickie, so it is currently an exclusive, not available through Joy Handbags at Etsy:


Vacation at Two Lakes Lodge in Stark, New Hampshire:






And, gosh, an hour has just flown by!  Better set some concrete goals for the day!

(Apologies are offered for my lack of wittiness, insightful observations, or deep thoughts.  Maybe next time.)



No comments:

Post a Comment