Monday, September 5, 2011

Sigh......

My year can be simply divided into two parts, the summer and the rest of the year.  I'm obviously a teacher if I make that kind of a distinction.  Alas, summer is over, and with it, my earnest pursuit of creativity, craftiness and fun-fun-fun.  Friends and family will observe - as they do each year - my annual turn toward seriousness.  I become the one that must plan endlessly engaging classroom activities, grade compositions and tests, and steer department professional development.  And don't even expect to have an enlightened conversation with me after 9:00 pm on a weeknight. . . or - jeesh - any night, for that matter.  (Right here is where I would provide the expected disclaimer about the inexpressible rewards of teaching thirsty young minds.  That will follow, of course, when I'm not feeling besieged by the at-once lengthy list of tasks, . . . I promise.)

But, before I turn my back once again on a relaxing and inspiring summer, I will coax y'all to take a look at the evidence of my seasonal productivity.  Take a look:

www.etsy.com/shop/joyhandbags


And here's a sample:


No comments:

Post a Comment